User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan blushed. “...W-Well, um... perhaps...”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ohhhh my goodness, it really did- Roman gave a squeal of excitement. I get to go into the new year with a husband!!!

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “I could say the same for you!”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan chuckled fondly. That was rare.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I suppose it is a bit of a cute couple.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan eventually did pull away. “Aw, don’t speak like that, love.” He was smiling. He couldn’t believe it. He was being open about his feelings. He never thought this day ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan carefully kissed back. Oh, those kisses made him feel like he was in heaven.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Yes, I... I suppose this could be good, after all.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, is it..? Got it, I’ll keep that in mind. We might’ve! I would be /so surprised/ if we did.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan gasped softly, this time kissing back a little. Holy frick. He had not expected that, but he wasn’t objecting in the slightest. “...I-I... thank you... I have a small ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Those in the audience cheer and clap. Aw jeez... those two were my first comfort ship, it’s really amazing to see them finally get married.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan just kind of... watched from a distance.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus nodded and shapeshifted into a snake. He coiled around Patton’s arm, kind of wanting to be carried right now.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It is nearing midnight, so I believe now is the time to make this official... I now pronounce you two as a married couple. You may now kiss. Roman leans ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Eventually, Logan calmed down a bit. He got up and got a bit closer to Remus and Janus.

    Dec 31, 2020


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown