User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • OOC Archive Re: A Rip In The Seams [OOC]

    Ahhhh nice!! Just set up ur character anytime, we also have a pad for it and I’ll give u the link later ^-^ Love ur profile pic btw, really nice ...

    Sep 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: A Rip In The Seams [OOC]

    @grimmwolf Hey! I thought I heard that chi told you about this and that ur interested?

    Sep 12, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: A Rip In The Seams [OOC]

    @chikara @queenshadowgem Hey! I made a thread for our group rp ^-^ Also, what do y’all think of the title?

    Sep 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    The next morning, Emile yawned. He cuddled into Remy more, gently hugging him.

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    At one point, Emile shifted to where he was laying against Remy. Essentially cuddling him.

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile smiled softly, eventually falling asleep with Remy by his side.

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Wait really-? Oh- thanks, heh…” Emile chuckled awkwardly. “Well, uh… good night.”

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “…can you come lay with me..? J-Just so I feel safer- you don’t have to-“ Emile seemed embarrassed to ask.

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile gulped. He looked nervous now. “…c-can you- um- never mind.”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “True… well, uh… good night.”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “…” Emile sighed. “…I guess that’s fair, but don’t be afraid to get in bed if you get uncomfortable, m’kay?”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Are you sure..? I want you to be here- er, I mean- comfortable, heh.” Oh stars oh stars WHY DID I SAY THAT Emile thought.

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile frowned. “But you deserve to be comfy, too! …we could share..? A-And keep to our own sides of the bed, of course.”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile relaxed a little. “You have a nice place. …wait, where are you sleeping?”

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Emile squeaked, blushing brightly. Not only was his crush back, but he was being CARRIED by him. Gosh, he was more in love than he’d realized.

    Sep 2, 2021


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell