User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    The... dark imagination..? Yes, why?

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “The light sides might help... they seem to care about them to an extent.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh no worries, it's on slide 67.)

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Janus is right. I could stay and take care of you, if you'd like." Logan did care about Remy and Emile. They didn't ignore him or anything. Sure, Remy was ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Okay, do we switch over to that scene with Luther and Critic now or..?)

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Huh, I never thought you'd be so willing to help someone outside of the dark sides... not that I'm complaining or calling you bad, of course, but still."

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    You're the best kind of person to be stuck with... Roman was smiling brightly.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "..." Logan facepalmed. "...Why am I even surprised... but yes, they are alright, correct?"

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Neither can I..!! Ohh, i never want this to end...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {I- not Janus leaving Remy and Emile to fricken die-} "Yes, what happened..?"

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, you're not dreaming, love... this is all real. Roman gently caresses Virgil's cheek.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Emile, where the :!: is the fire extinguisher-" Remy seemed to be freaking out in the background.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {pfft- okay, Sleep being terrible at cooking/baking is my new headcanon, idk why but I think it's hilarious}

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aww, thanks darling! I'm creativity, after all, it was kind of natural.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan raised a brow, wondering what was happening.

    Dec 31, 2020


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl