User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus noticed and loosened his grip. “I-It’s fine...” he mumbled.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus hissed loudly. “Owowowowowow-“ He gripped onto Patton’s hand.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “I know, I know... it wasn’t your fault, you didn’t know that was gonna happen...”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Thank you... and please, be careful. I don’t want the fire hurting you, too.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Emile kept trying to calm Patton down, while Janus got his wound taken care of.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther’s eyes widened. Ohhhh no no no. Judex, you do not want to go in there. It is both scary and dangerous.

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “Hey, hey, it’s okay..! It’s okay... you did the best you could,” Emile spoke softly. Janus nodded. He slithered off of Patton and went back into his human form so ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Mhm...”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Remus, you need to rest, and... I don’t wanna go back... not after I left...”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “I know. And I understand. But they’ll be okay, trust me.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “They could be, Remy sounded like he was close by.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “And they won’t. If it gets too bad, Remy can always sink down with Emile.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “...I’m not sure, in all honesty.”

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Emile’s eyes widened and softened. “Patt..? Hey, it’s okay, what happened..?” He walked closer to the pair, and gasped when he saw Janus bleeding. “Oh no... you poor thing...” He ...

    Dec 31, 2020
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    ‘I got you’. In that soothing tone, it helped Janus calm down slightly. They reached home. Emile was just sorting through some stuff. He glanced up at Patton and Janus, ...

    Dec 31, 2020


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh