User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Right off the bat, there was a creepy and unsettling atmosphere. Howls of wind swept by. It was like one of those super creepy forests, dark with twisted branches on ...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remy shrugged. “Eh, I guess.”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright then. I’ll see you later, my love. Luther smiles and walks away.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Hey, y’all are an hour ahead of me, right? So I think it’s midnight for you guys, happy new year you two :)}

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Huh... convenient.” Remy still hadn’t let go of Emile.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Thank you. Luther kisses Judex on the cheek. I’ll be training for a bit, if you need anything.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I understand. But trust me, it’s for the better. I promise.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Aw jeez... well then, we’ll try and get you a new pair.”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “C-Contact lenses... or maybe you might have a spare pair...”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...If you still want to go, please, don’t. For me. I don’t want you getting hurt.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remy blinked. “...H-Huh... how did I not think of that...” He shakily exhaled.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Intri-..? ...Never mind. The monsters come in all different shapes and sizes, each looking terrifying and wanting to destroy. I’ve heard that a couple figments who got corrupted turned into ...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remy was panicking, trying to get far away from the fire while holding onto Emile.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Monsters... terrible creatures. I’ve had to face some before myself. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    “I-It’s okay... it’s fine, Patton... w-wasn’t your fault...” Janus tried to calm himself down. For Patton.

    Dec 31, 2020


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby