User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {hey} {im really nervous for melon, I just want him to be okay} {and I don’t know what to do or how to help or if I’m even helping at ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I see. In that case, you may need to go a little beyond a trusted adult. Please know that I don’t know much about this sort of stuff, but maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I may be wrong to ask this, and I really hope this doesn’t trigger you, but... wouldn’t this technically count as ab•se..? Physical, mental and/or emotional?

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Uh oh... well then, maybe if you manage to get a chance, you could talk to another trusted adult. Probably a friend’s parent or something. If they know about your ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh jeez, okay. I’m not the best at this, but I’ll try... Cam. It’ll all be okay. Take a long, deep breath. In.... and out. Nothing bad lasts forever. This ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus nodded softly. “M-Mhm... ‘m okay.” He thanked Remy and began to walk to his room. Emile frowned. “I hope he’ll be fine...”

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus nodded softly, still holding Patton’s hand a bit as Remy bandaged his wound.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Btw here’s that template)

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Of course! That was an idea for whenever, so I’m cool for whenever you’re ready!)

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Thank you, same to you! Let’s hope the vaccine works! Unrelated, but I have an idea for the next chaos call that might be fun... hear me out; playing Among ...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Pfffft I- yes-)

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus sighed and nodded. He was still attempting to calm down, though.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther takes Judex's hand, and leads him out of the dark imagination.

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Luther pretty much melted into the embrace. Th-Thank you... come now, we should go home...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan blushed. "O-Oh my, heh- th-thank you, darling..."

    Jan 1, 2021


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison