User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It’s okay, so did I. How are you feeling?

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Good. Thank you.}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {press the messages tab, and press compose message on the left of your screen. Type in meloncalling in the box by send to user, and then type out the message.}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, lemme just- *I kick Green out.* Boom. Can't bug you anymore tonight. Of course, Cam. You're one of my best friends. I'll be there for you no matter what ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {okay good, thank you} {but please, let him know that you’ve got his back and that things will be okay, in one way or another}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Green, just... get out. Please. Don’t make Cam feel any worse. While I’m here, I just want you to know that this will eventually end. It may take time, but ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {please dont} {for the sake of melon’s privacy, please don’t, at least not rn}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well then, you should probably get help from a irl friend. I feel like they would be able to do something to put a stop to this. And please, let ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh jeez... what kind of therapist wouldn’t believe their own client when they say something’s wrong?? ...Any others?

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {idk either and I feel really bad like there’s nothing I can do} {I’m sorry, I’m just venting}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I see... well, do you have any other adults in your life that you’re close to? They may believe you and be on your side.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {well great} {well, maybe at least tell him that everything will be okay or something? come up with something calming to say idk}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Little tiny camera, that you could set up somewhere. Say it’s for a cosplay or something. I’m not sure.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {maybe try calming him down? Idk, I’m not good at this stuff, and idk if you are either, I’m just really nervous I’m sorry}

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Maybe try getting footage, then? Hidden camera? If you have the videos, then that’ll be definite proof.

    Jan 2, 2021


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear