User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {I thought I was out of my Nintendo phase, but I just found out that Tomodachi Life 2’s coming to Nintendo Switch next month soooo}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus slowly began hissing non-threateningly and calmly. Just cuddles from Patton was enough to make him feel a bit better. He nuzzled him a little more, keeping him close. He ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus melted a little into the embrace. Their faces were rather close, but he didn’t care much. He was honestly kind of tempted to kiss him, actually.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus blinked, surprised. And... comforted. And warm. He glanced at Patton, and snuggled right into him, arms looping around the other.

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    Janus lay down on his bed, holding himself. He felt lonely and cold and in pain, and still a bit shaken up. He just wanted someone to just care for ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (I think he’s feeling a little better now, based on what I know.)

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Is it? Well... I suppose if it makes you happy, Patton...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ... *sigh* ...I’ll check the snow to see if it’s packed enough for best snowman-building conditions... ...Love you too...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, it is to you, yes. I myself am just simply not the type to tumble around in frozen precipitation. Wh- hey!!

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I do not see how this is necessary, but I suppose if it makes the others happy, then it is alright. Roman beams with delight. See, Remus?? I told you ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman was rocking back and forth on the heels of his feet. He seemed to be slightly hyper-excited. Do you like it??

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, only in the mindscape. Roman smiled. He had made it snow so everyone could have a fun day. Oh my, it really is... huh. Interesting, I did not think ...

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Well, I do have a scene right here, it’s definitely a fluffier change of pace. Two words, snow day.)

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I am just fine, thanks for asking. (Alright, should we get back to the story, or let them keep talking?)

    Jan 2, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ah... that’s to be expected. Well, feel free to take a break if you need to, and get some rest if necessary.

    Jan 2, 2021


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor