-
Re: Reserved #2
Logan pauses. That was rather adorable, but still... See? Minor cold. I would advice either going inside or bundling up.
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
...Patton, that does matter..! Bundle up, please, you could catch a cold, or worse! There was gentle concern in Logan's voice.
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
("It's so sophisticated, it's definitely your kid!" We have no idea why, but that made Andrea laugh so much-) Logan was a bit ticked off about his hair getting messed ...
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
The snowman is finished. The spheres are almost perfect, and the details are pretty realistic. Why, thank you. But please, give yourself credit too, you helped it look so perfect.
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman ducks, smirking. They continue to fight for a while.
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman laughed, and being the dramatic prince he was, slowly fell to the ground in an over-the-top fashion. Ohhhh what have you done! I trusted you!! Ahhhhhh!!!! After a moment ...
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus was curled up in his room, fast asleep. Hibernation season was going on, after all. Now, his human half prevented him from hibernating, but he got pretty tired during ...
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman smiles brightly. Yay!!! Okay okay okay let’s go- He grabs Virgil’s hand and brings him outside.
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
...You could bundle up, and then afterwards we could go inside and cuddle while drinking hot cocoa...
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Aw, but emooo, don’t you wanna come outside with me??
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
{Hey, y’all wanna continue?}
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Secret Santa 2020: Discussion & Questions
Is the secret Santa over yet? I want to know if I can share who it was-
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{....Oh- well that can’t be good-}
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Yeah but still- if I were still into that kinda stuff, I would love that}
Jan 3, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Oh wow seriously? Dude that’s awesome-}
Jan 3, 2021
