User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Oh frick- Andrea blushes, embarrassed. Oh my god I am so sorry- ack th-this is just weird, sorry, forget I said that- She looks away.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea smiles. It really is, isn't it..? Not as beautiful as you though, she whispers under her breath.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Hm... I'm not sure. Umm... I think there's a nice garden in the imagination, maybe we could walk around and talk for a bit..?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    We shall. Andrea took Honesty's hand, and they began walking along together.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I love it... thank you..! Andrea's blushing too. The flowers are lavender, which is indeed her favorite color.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh thank god- okay, thank yo- crap he just knocked on my door) Andrea tenses up a bit. She takes a deep breath, and opens the door. Hey... y-you look ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...skip over to Andrea and Honesty's date?) (Also, Cam, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but please don't interfere with this date-)

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh relax, same here. What now?)

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I am. I'm glad that you recognize that.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well... you seem to enjoy using your imagination a lot, as silly as it is. So just... do that, I suppose. (...wait did he just call the imagination + the ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I know dear, but it is necessary... besides, you seem to enjoy your cat onesie just fine, and it has long sleeves. Think of it like that.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh we can, I've gotten sick before. I'm not sure how that works, I'm still trying to research that one.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    You may not feel so cold, but I know that if you stay outside long enough during snowy weather, you will start to get sick. It takes a shorter amount ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Better. Thank you, love.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you... please, bundle up. Everyone else has already done so.

    Jan 3, 2021


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink