User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    She smiles contently, loving the feeling. She gently kisses Honesty on the cheek.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    The couple gets popcorn and candy and such. They sit down and watch the movie together. At one point, Andrea rests her head on Honesty’s shoulder.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {But like} {You are fine tho right}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Right, right, sorry. We should probably get going, though.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea checked the time. Crap- the movie starts in like 15 minutes, we gotta go-

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea shrugged. I didn’t, but hey, that works. (Thanks!)

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {...Well then. That... is interesting, I will say that.}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I love you too... Andrea glances around for a moment. She plucks out a flower and places it in Honesty’s hair, like a little decoration, before giggling a bit. (Oh ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Only if it’s not too early to say I love you too.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Whup- aw, ha! Andrea hugs back, smiling brightly. She has a boyfriend now. A boyfriend.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I think so too..! Andrea gently takes ahold of Honesty’s hand. Um... I hope it’s not too early to say this, but... would you maybe consider being my... boyfriend?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I-I think so... I really only thought that only happened in roleplays though, heh...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, uh, thanks- She puts it on. Anyways, uh... wanna look around?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea’s eyes were sparkling. Ohhhhh my god that really just happened- th-that was perfect- ack- heh, sorry my lips were so chapped...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ... Andrea blushes even brighter. I, um- sUre, i-if you want-

    Jan 3, 2021


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern