User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    Maybe in here? I used Picrew to make my design for Muse, here she is:

    Oct 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    Pffft omg I love that-

    Oct 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    @sylrie SO SORRY FOR NOT GETTING BACK TO YOU- I got busy and forgot ;-; A human would definitely be preferred! I would probably say that the humans will be ...

    Oct 7, 2021
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break a record! Most Holiday Avatars At Once

    I have done it

    Oct 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {out of ideas}

    Sep 30, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    YES JOIN PLEASE GET IT BACK ROLLING :D

    Sep 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {ay nice} “…Are you sure..?”

    Sep 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {so like- I’m in this play, and my character reminds me SO MUCH of courtroom Janus haha} “mhm…” Emile nuzzled closer, before tensing up and blushing. “Wait- oh stars, I ...

    Sep 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {greetings} Emile's eyes gently fluttered open. "hey...."

    Sep 29, 2021
  • Archive Re: A Rip In The Seams

    Ranya The treetop loomed over the camper’s base. Ranya tried to repress a snicker. Stars, this stupid little dog boy didn’t know what was coming! Her lime green tail swayed ...

    Sep 21, 2021
  • Archive Re: A Rip In The Seams

    (Note: this part was written by @queenshadowgem, who will be taking over stell’s character for the rest of the RP. Additional tags: @chikara, @Grimmwolf) Nathaniel Nathan woke up to a ...

    Sep 21, 2021
  • Fiction Discussion Re: SCP-7383

    Haha I didn’t draw it- credits to YellowBoxel on Picrew!

    Sep 16, 2021
  • Fiction Discussion Re: SCP-7383

    AIGDJDGDKSHD THANK YOUUUUUU

    Sep 16, 2021
  • Fiction Discussion Re: SCP-7383

    @sylrie Here it is ^-^

    Sep 16, 2021
  • Fiction Discussion Re: SCP-7383

    Item #: 7383 Object Class: Safe Nickname: The Mechanical Parent Special Containment Procedures: Subject is allowed free range throughout the facility, as long as it is looking after instances of ...

    Sep 16, 2021


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane