User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, you’re right! We really should hang out more! ...Hey, do you like Disney?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman gasps. No. Way!!! Oh my goodness, that’s amazing!! Hm... where to go from here... well, just go on with your life, now with a girlfriend!

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Why, of course I am! Oooh, do you like someone~?

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It’s fine, it’s fine... The two of them talk for a bit.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman is slightly offended. Thankfully for him, he’s gotten good at not letting it show. It’s Roman... and it’s good to see you again.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman walked in, and was surprised to see him. H- Honesty..?! You’re back?? Wh- it’s been so long..!!

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {YES. Can I take Side A?}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah! Me too. They get back to the Mind Palace. ...Thank you for this. Hope we can do this again sometime. She kisses him gently. Have a good one! She ...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I thought it was really good! Funny, too. There were indeed parts she’d missed because she was focused on Honesty, but still.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Tell me}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {That’s what I was saying, I don’t have any ideas for a new roleplay}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {Sure? I don’t have any ideas tho}

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Dre seems confused, they had been whispering...

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Andrea giggles. You’re so cute when you’re all blushy like that... I mean, you’re cute all the time, but still.

    Jan 3, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    {k good}

    Jan 3, 2021


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain