-
Re: Reserved #1
Virgil eventually fell asleep, content as can be.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus shook his head a bit. ’m not de•d, just tired... ‘ll be better once I get some coffee.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Virgil happily nuzzled Roman, yawning softly.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus opened his eyes a little. m’kay... just a second... He wouldn’t really go into a coma. He just slept a lot more during the winter is all, and it ...
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Virgil relaxed for the first time in... he didn’t even know how long. Wow. He seemed to be smiling.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
mhngh... Janus stirred slightly. He felt arms around him, and tried to get closer to Remus.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
But ohh, was it comfy. Virgil purred loudly as he snuggled into the soft bed.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Roman rested comfortably beside Virgil, smiling softly.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Virgil looked around, taking it all in. It was comfy here. {oh I don’t go back until Wednesday lol}
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Virgil didn’t try to run away or anything. He didn’t want to.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Virgil hid under Roman, away from the rain.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Sure} Virgil nodded, nuzzling Roman’s hand happily.
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Ye}
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
{Hey} {I forgot to mention but um} {Today marks one year since I joined Reddit}
Jan 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #4
{It’s okay, really. I’d rather it be labeled as a squeak or something, that’s what I usually do. Hope that’s okay.}
Jan 3, 2021
