User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    really isn’t. Logan gently takes Patton’s hand. Goodness, you’re freezing..!

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Hm. Logan didn’t seem to believe Patton. ...Would you at least like to cuddle? We’ll see how you feel once you’re warmer. He didn’t catch colds easily.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...I’m alright. But you seem to have caught a small cold, Patton. I could make you some apple cider or hot chocolate?

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yes, I suppose so. Would you like me to make you some tea?

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Annnnd cue the make out session.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, alright~ Janus pulled Remus into a deep, passionate kiss.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Janus smiled. There we go~ He got out of bed.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    No, you’re fine, don’t worry. I don’t really do full-on hibernation, I’m still half human.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yep. Hibernation season.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I was before, if you couldn’t tell. He chuckled. Still a bit tired, but I’ll be okay. It’s better than before.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Surprisingly enough, maybe /lh}

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It appears that Janus was in the process of falling back asleep. mhn... kay... He takes the pot and drinks some coffee. After a bit, he sets the pot down. ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {And I thought I was the impulse control... nope, I’m just as chaotic.}

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Um... if you’re sure, I guess..?

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil was in another room

    Jan 4, 2021


they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11