User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Patton? Logan still slightly kept his distance, naturally a bit on guard.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ah... Violence was somewhat targeting me... it'll all be fine once the control is released... He seems to be trying to calm himself down.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ... Even though Patton's being controlled, Logan still can't help but feel guilty. ...I do hope he'll be alright...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Well, excuse me, but I simply do not like the fact that you are clearly being controlled.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Red eyes... Violence must have shifted Jealousy's control over to Roman. Someone go talk to him. I got it... Emile leaves to go do that.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Emile looks... terrified, to say the least. Logan's just surprised ...Imma just book you a session real quick- ...Before you do that. Let me check your eyes, Patton... Logan proceeds ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yes, you are, you most likely have a small cold, at the least. Now then, would you like hot chocolate, tea, or apple cider?

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I love ‘em- I love my boys-)

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, I feel fine! ...Maybe that was because he had stolen Erin’s jacket. Emile, you are not helping my case-

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan began smiling softly, and held both of his lovers close.

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Even if you are not, you’re still incredibly cold. It would be wisest to warm up. (Oh nice! Hope you enjoy/enjoyed it too)

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan blinked in surprise. He just decided to go with it.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Logan felt slightly left out. He had a bit of work to do, too, so he decided to just try and leave.

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Just finished, it was incredible) We do indeed, it just doesn’t have fire in it most of the time. I can change that, though. He snaps his fingers, and boom, ...

    Jan 4, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course I mean temperature, what else could I possibly mean? I’ll go make you some hot chocolate, or another hot drink of your choice. You go sit by the ...

    Jan 4, 2021


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides