-
Re: Reserved #2
Janus smirks. (Annnnnd let’s cut it off there cuz it goes right into... that stuff-)
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus chuckled, nodding. In all honesty, you’re not wrong at all.
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus laughs. Right, right. He catches his breath a bit himself.
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus chuckles, pecking Remus on the lips.
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus smiles. He cups Remus’s cheek. If that’s the case, then you’re my hot, beautiful duke~
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
... Janus sighs. He can’t argue with that logic. ...Fine.
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
(Nah, Janus would be the one doing that, if you know what I mean-) (...Andrea, what the :!:) But I’m not adorable!! I’m the hot one!!
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Janus whines. Nooooo... you are...
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Mm~... love you too... Janus practically melts at the feeling of Remus’s hands in his hair. His hair is medium length on his human side, and quite short on his ...
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Ah, same here~ Janus smiles, nuzzling Remus a little.
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Of course, c’mon... Logan and Patton sink down to Logan’s room.
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Wait, sooo... the control was released..? Yeah, I knew about the whole controlling thing, Emile told me...
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Logan frowns. He goes over and sits down beside Patton, gently taking him into his arms. A few seconds later, Emile and Roman pop up. I’m here, what’s happening??
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Oh... that’s unfortunate. Logan carefully gets closer to Patton. He checks his eyes, and exhales when he realizes that Patton’s back to normal. I believe the reasoning behind this is ...
Jan 5, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2
Are... you feeling alright..?
Jan 5, 2021
