User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    mmmmm Maybe something like; two people and a child or something??

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Right right} Eventually, after a longer period of time, Janus pulled away, smiling a bit and breathing heavily.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Jealousy shrugged. I don’t need it to concern you, I already have Revenge to do that... He smirks softly.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Mm... I’d rather not. Like stated before, I already have a pact. Besides, I’m already guaranteed to get into a video with this deal, so I’ll have to decline.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {@winterwolf0100 Hey, do you still want to do this?}

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {So what now}

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Well okay then- but still-)

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Boom. Speechless. The power of logical thinking compels you. Now scram. *I look proud of myself.*) (oooh yuh get it I guess 🙄✋) (um what-) (I’m stalking the conversation lol)

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Alright, listen. Logan literally said in his debate episode with Virgil that “sides do not have mothers” because they are all apart of Thomas. Therefore, they wouldn’t have fathers, either. ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Waaaait a dang second- sides canonically don’t have parents... ayo Violence quit messing with the script so that you’ll win )

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    life is not pathetic. Don’t try acting like you’re above me, because clearly you’re not. You’re just some cheeky little fraud. Revenge and I made a deal with the others, ...

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Jealousy raises a brow. ...I’m not saying yes yet, but how would you do this, exactly?

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Jealousy quickly went over to the door. :!:- someone get a medic for Robin... Violence, what do you want?

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {I mean, if Birb’s okay with it then yeah}

    Jan 5, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Jealousy ig)

    Jan 5, 2021


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief