User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman chuckles. If you say so, my sweet little stormcloud... you should see yourself right now, you’re so cute...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yes you are~! I mean, look at yourself! How could you possible not be? (True that, true that)

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman gave a small gasp. Awww...! You’re so adorable... (Ohhh- lucky)

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman gently plays with his lover’s hair, smiling. (Alright, I alternate days too, but I’m at home today and at school tomorrow. I won’t be responding as much, but I ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman shakes his head. I think you were just hearing things. That’s normal when you first wake up. He gently kisses Virgil’s forehead. (Hey Cam? We’re both back in hybrid ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I don’t think so..? Roman genuinely can’t remember, he was being controlled.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (oh okay) Roman blinked, having a small headache. Y-Yeah... yeah, it’s me.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Wait hold on- so we’re going with that either way..? Cuz that’s what I’m seeing with the response...)

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Listen. I know this is apart of the script. But I’m not very comfy with this bit. I know I probably can’t say no, considering I have to follow the ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh girl, I already know I’m important. And I don’t give a :!: about what they think of me. Even if they think poorly of me, they always come around. ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Whatever. God, you’re such a creep. And like, I’m gone a bunch, always have been. It’s nothing new.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Wait, what? How did you know about Emile and I..?

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Alrighty!) Emile had left to go to his job, so Erin was all alone. He raised a brow and groaned as Violence showed up. Ughhhh... seriously?? You? What are you ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    yes yes yes i fricken love those

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (wait it’s cool if I take one of your sides, right?)

    Jan 6, 2021


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson