User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh pffft wait nvm xD

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Wait awww ok- alright imma get on the call, I’ve been doing this so much that the link pops up in frequently visited lmao

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh, okay um... might be a little awkward, but alright

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Hm? Wdym?

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Of course! That’s completely fine :)

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Thank you. Ah I’m saying thank you too much- haha, but maybe we could do a chaos call later? It’s been a while since we’ve done one, it’ll be fun.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    It’s fine, really. The Picani one helped enough, and besides, I’m already feeling a bit better. Thank you. I love you, Cam, you’re the best.❤️❤️❤️ /p

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Thank you. And, I will say that I went back and listened to that Picani motivation I requested a while back. It helped. It really did. It’s good to know ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ...Thank you... I guess a bit of reassurance would be nice...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I just don’t wanna bug you... I don’t know what I need, I feel like I have to just calm myself down and be there for my mom, because she’s ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Got it) ~~~~~~Pause~~~~~~ I’m sorry if this comes off as annoying, but I really need to vent rn... my aunt and uncle visited my grandparents for the holidays. My uncle ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman huffs. ...Only if you accept that you are, too. (...I have not listened to that, surprisingly, I’ll get to it right after 36 Questions. I’ve heard... interesting things about ...

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I’ve listened to those too-) Noooo!! I’m not cute!! You’re the cute one! I-I’m supposed to be the hot one!!

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Ah yes, we are both people of culture) Shut upppp.... Roman playfully shoves Virgil.

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    For a moment, Roman is speechless. ...I-I... ughh, V-Virgil... He hides his face. (Okay, I’m suggesting two musical soundtracks to you; Hadestown and 36 Questions. I’m only just starting 36 ...

    Jan 6, 2021


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver