User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Hmm... no ideas, should we just go with the idea with the guardian..?)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (She actually uses she/her pronouns. And I'm not sure, actually. But she doesn't have to get introduced now. ...Oh, maybe when we do, maybe someone could be walking by the ...

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh, here's mine. It doesn't get too glitchy.)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...What now? ...Oh, I'm looking ahead in the script, as one does, and I found a new character. Looks like it's another figment, the guardian of the subconscious...)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh wait, ugh just realized- it's gotta be any time after 8:30 for you, and I'll only be on until 9:45-

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ooh I'm down with that! Also, Remus is indeed proud.

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, it really did. Thank you. Also... my grandparents tested negative!!

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright! Good work, I’ll let you get to it, I was just drawing anyways :)

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Sorry, had to go my dad walked in oop- WiFi’s being a jerk so idk when I’ll get back in

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah-

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    C’mon c’mon you got it Cam let’s go let’s go

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    ye

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh I just finished all my work for the day, good luck in the rest of your class

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aw thanks lmao

    Jan 6, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    a forever mood Get it Cuz classes take forever I’ll see myself out now

    Jan 6, 2021


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight