User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Oh man, that was good..." Virgil let his laughter die down. He was still a dark side.

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright, so basically, character A is a familiar. Y'know, one of those things that can turn into both cats and humans? Anyways, character B is a human who gets lost. ...

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Oh?" Patton looked down at Thomas, and smiled fondly. He picked Thomas up.

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    All for it! I have an idea, wanna hear?

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton gasped. Virgil laughed too. " Remus!!! How dare you make our Thomas cuss!!" (Please don't go so far without me-)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (It's okay! Completely fine. What now?)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Needless to say, Patton looked... sad. "...W-What..?" Virgil grumbled. "D*mmit, Remus..."

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (...Well, we can always come back to it later.)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    unrelated but the classroom I'm in has a bunch of pride flags and the teacher's super sweet and i feel so safe-

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Exactly

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Oh, do you want me to take her?)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    I fricken love it- I'll take Virgil

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    How about we each take two characters? Dibs on Patton-

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (What about Sailor Sanders? She hasn't been introduced yet...)

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Me neither, what are we doing, exactly?

    Jan 7, 2021


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee