User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh my, okay. So sorry, I didn’t know. You know what, imma just copy and paste these into my notes so I don’t forget. I’ll try not to use your ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “I know, right??” Patton was practically buzzing with excitement.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Ofc!) Patton blushed a little himself. He giggled and smiled at Logan. But he gasped when he heard Thomas say ‘prince’.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Aww- wait that’s pretty sweet- you’ll be fine lol

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    I was gonna share this in the call, but then you had to go, so here:

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Uh, yeah, I hope so... anyways, how are you?

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    ”...I-“ Patton looked up at Logan. ...Rather adorably, too. “Hm? Awww, you think it’s adorable??”

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Uhh? Where’d Cam go??

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton had the biggest smile on his face. Probably the biggest smile anyone had ever seen on him, and that was saying a lot.

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Virgil hissed. “Jesus :!:ing Christ, okay okay jeez-“ Patton gasped again. “I... I love you too, kiddo!!! ” He hugged Thomas, t•aring up a little. Happy t•ars, don’t worry.

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Remus- what are you doing here- back, back I say-

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Yeah, whatever.” Virgil followed Remus. Patton’s smile drooped a bit. “No- no. That first word is a bad word, kiddo. You shouldn’t be saying it until you’re a lot older.”

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton gasped loudly. After a few moments of silence, he squealed with delight. “Y-Yeah..!! That’s me!! That’s- That’s me, kiddo!!!” Virgil sighed. “Fine, what do you want?”

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton wasn’t even listening to the conversation. He gasped. “Are- are you trying to say papa? Patton? C’mon, kiddo, you can do it!!” Virgil growled. “I swear to :!:ing god ...

    Jan 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Virgil quickly shut up. “... What?! ”

    Jan 7, 2021


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief