User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Without hesitation, Roman and Emile simultaneously respond, Yes. (Aight bet, I’ll be right there)

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton gasped. “I saw that! I saw that smile!!”

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Ooh, I love that movie! Yeah, of course! Roman nods in agreement.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oooh, Finding Nemo! Good choice, brother. Hmm... and maybe Cinderella. Yeah!! What about Lilo and Stitch?

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Yeah, we split a while back. Emile looks a bit uncomfortable. Anyways! Um... should we get to those Disney movies or what?

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Roman laughs. You’re fine, Honesty! No need to bow.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Oh! This is Honesty! I think he’s new..? He isn’t, actually. Honesty, that’s my brother, Remus.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Ah ok! Don’t be afraid to take your time)

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    He giggles with maximum bean energy. (...Yes. Just yes. Also could you please send me Cam’s design of Honesty’s outfit? I think Andrea wants it for future drawings. If it ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Honesty! That’s right, I think Andrea said something about you! I am doing just lovely, thank you. And it is a pleasure to meet you! Emile holds out his hand ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (Okay, I understand the brown ones, those are disgusting. The other parts aren’t that bad.) Oh, nice! Emile should be here soon, I think he said he had some paperwork ...

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    (I genuinely don’t have a preference.)

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Alright, thank you. (Hmm... Roman, Emile and Honesty are doing their Disney marathon today. Should we skip over to that, or continue to let Cam and Dre roleplay?)

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2

    Nothing much, actually, as long as we stay away from heavy angst/bad endings (unless permission is given beforehand) and NSFW/smut.

    Jan 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Yeah, Roman’s right. No saying that word, kiddo.”

    Jan 8, 2021


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew