User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (blue skedoo, we can too) (...That was from Blue's Clues) (Idk if any of y'all watched that)

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh my god yes- I feel like Erin would too tbh cuz he's Sleep

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (👀) (Anyways here's the quote in Incorrect Quote form- Roman: Face my problems? Psh, who needs that when you've got a sword? Emile: Roman, that's... not a healthy coping mechanism... ...

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (...You did it. You really did it. You finally beat me. Everyone, give a round of applause for Melon here!! 👏)

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...I- I lowkey want a big ol' Patton hug so sure (Thanks for the idea~ nah but like, wanna hear the quote early?)

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Virgil sighed heavily. "And this is where I reconsider being a dark side..." he mumbled as he flipped Remus off and sunk down.

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Holiday Archive Re: YWS Best & Most Awards 2020

    WHOEVER THE TWO PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR THE AMONG US CLUB ARE, I LOVE YOU Also congrats everyone!

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "I'm still here, y'know." Virgil had been lurking in the corner.

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah! I was all "eh might as well" haha. Also I forgot to mention this but I'm currently working on a Roman doodle dump, and there's a quote in there ...

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah, that was awesome!! It got chaotic towards the end and it was amazing- plus the hand reveal

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    {Bb hugs🥺🥺🥺}

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh, you mean the call?

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Oh I don’t have any ideas either-}

    Jan 9, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {@winterwolf0100 Would you still like to do this or not? I completely understand if not.}

    Jan 8, 2021


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)