User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hi uwu

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Tch, yeah right. That’s just what you want yourself to think. You 100% like him.”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Yeaah, you’re in love.” Virgil had read enough fanfiction to figure that one out. (Yes I have a headcanon that Virgil reads fanfiction okay-) “I’m surprised too, I didn’t think ...

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Virgil came over. “Jeez, nerd, what’s up with you?”

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Sleep chuckled. “Remus has a point.”

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “It’s not, but it’s still gonna be fun. And it’s fine, Em. No offense, but I wasn’t really expecting you to come.”

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “...Oooh, I think there’s a party downtown later... who’s in??”

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Ah ok, gn)

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Sleep sighed heavily. “...Whatever.”

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Hey, don’t look at me, blame the duke. And Remus, for the love of Starbucks, please don’t say that a dork is a whale :!: again-“

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Yeah. I mean, Janus did say that Thomas’s first word was :!:, so that was kinda funny.” (1. I could have Virgil do that after this 2. Yes)

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Sleep glanced up at Emile. “Oh, heya Em. I think Thomas’s might’ve said his first word and sentence, actually.”

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Awww poor baby)

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Pfft- I love that)

    Jan 10, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Sleep snickered, and burst out laughing.

    Jan 10, 2021


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights