User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    "Oh! Um... hello!" (Uhhhh if you want)

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    "Whoa- you have a mansion?! That's so cool!!" Passion eagerly followed. He looked around everything in awe. At one point, he was distracted, and got his foot caught in a ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion watched the whole banter. Huh... this guy was standing up for him. It made him feel good inside. "Uh... I'm Passion. You're right, I am kinda new... would you ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Oh, uh..." Virgil realized how included he felt with these light sides. "...Of course."

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion looked a bit nervous. But, somehow, that faded a little bit when he saw the orange figure. He gulped softly. "Um... h-hello..."

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Mindscraps I think, it's more of just an emptier part of the mindscape)

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    uhhh i will ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Several years ago, there was a small spark, which slowly transformed into something new. Some one new. Passion's eyes slowly fluttered open. He glanced around. What ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "I'm awful at that, nerd. Ask Roman, he's better at that then me."

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah, we were talking about the whole Jealousy and Revenge backstory or whatever?

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Date him, I guess. I dunno."

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Just... tell him?"

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh ok, I understand. Would you like to just go into the roleplay we were talking about on the call?

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Nah, it's kind of obvious."

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I'm good! But I hope you're doing ok.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Uh, cuz you're clearly in love?" (Oh crap, I'm so sorry. If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.)

    Jan 11, 2021


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus