User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton nodded eagerly, squealing as he hugged Logan tightly.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton gasped with delight. “Ohmygodohmygodohmygod me too!!! ” He tackle-hugged Logan.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion’s head perked up. Someone other than the dark sides knew about him..? “Hello?” He walked up to the person carefully.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Mm... I don’t think we should go with that. This is a backstory, it should probably be as realistic as possible.)

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Patton’s eyes widened. “...Wait... are you saying that you have a crush on me..?”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Mm... I don’t think so! I’ll probably be outside for a bit. I’ll look out for traps this time, don’t worry!” After a bit, Passion did end up doing that. ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh okay, that’s understandable) “...Okay..? Ohh- cuz Jealousy, being jealous, okay yeah I got it.”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Hm? Oh, heya Logie! Sure, what’s up?” He didn’t think much of it when he called Logan that.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (You're fine, so was I) Virgil nodded, and the three of them sunk down.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Ah okay, maybe later then!) Passion shrugged. "A bit, I guess!"

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (You know it! I'm actually gonna be free in about half in hour, wbu?) Passion laughed at Jealousy's joke. "Yeah, that's super cool! You're really rich, huh? Must be nice."

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion nodded, smiling. If it was real or fake, no one could tell. Janus and Remus hadn't exactly been the nicest. "Uh huh! This whole area is really interesting. ...Unrelated, ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Virgil paused. He looked nervous. "...U-Um, sorry..." he mumbled, to both Passion and Jealousy. "Oh, uh, it's okay..!" Passion secretly admired how Jealousy was like this big, strong leader, while ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    "Uhh... I dunno..? I feel like I'm a light side..." Virgil growled. "...Alright, listen here. We don't tolerate light sides here, so if you'd kindly get out, that'd be great." ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (They can talk, I'll take Virgil) Virgil raised a brow. "I've never seen this guy before..." He looked suspicious.

    Jan 11, 2021


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena