User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Pfft- yes-)

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “...Well, we can go somewhere else!” Logan and Patton sunk down together.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (1. Okay, there’s no way Remus could’ve dated everyone- 2. Mm... I don’t think so.) “...Th-That’s what I look all n-nervous for...” “Oh-“ Roman started laughing. “I said I embody ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Roman laughed and smiled as he hugged Patton back. “Oh, really? Now that you mention it, I sensed that there may be a new side...”

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ‘We’ll see how it goes’. Those... weren’t exactly the words of reassurance Honesty was hoping to hear. Roman smiled as he approached the pair. “Oh! Patton, Honesty, hello!”

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “...U-Um... it’s probably silly... b-but if Roman- if Roman’s Passion, th-then what if this Passion’s a spy or something..?”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Honesty nodded. “Y-Yes please...” Passion frowned. He hoped Honesty would be okay.

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “...What? Okay- who is this Roman dude?” Honesty was getting a bit nervous. Was Passion a spy..?

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (...Should we like... do something for him or something?) “O-Oh! Um... hi..!” Honesty looked rather shy. Passion smiled and waved. “Hey!”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (*Me, seeing that Honesty’s there* There he is, there’s my favorite white boy- ) Honesty shook his head. “No... I think he was clearing up some stuff in the imagination.” ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion frowned. “Why not? It isn’t that bad here! And Jealousy’s nice!”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Oh! That’d be great! I think I saw a bit of the dark imagination and and Jealousy’s mansion already.”

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Wait who has the child-)

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Oh! It’s nice to meet you, Patton! Hey, why does everyone else have a name except for Jealousy? I feel like I should have one, but I don’t know what ...

    Jan 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Oh! I’m Passion, and you are?”

    Jan 11, 2021


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid