User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “VIRGIL MARSHALL STORM!!” Virgil’s father, Robert, stormed in. “I COME HOME AFTER A LONG :!:ING DAY TO SEE THE MESS IN MY HOUSE!! WHAT THE :!: IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” ...

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {sure- also I’m at a sleepover and we watched the boat scene from that one show (a s3x scene lol)} Janus sighed as he ended up under the bed. Apparently, ...

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {alright anything else to clear up?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {ooooh I like this- can I take Janus?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {yeah same- alright so what’s the idea?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {none, but I’d like to stay away from heavy angst unless I know it’s gonna end ok, wbu?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {do share??}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {THE TRUE ORANGE SIDE HAS RETURNED}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {it’s…. J O A N}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {hehe do u want me to tell you or not?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {yes you read that right} {also… let’s just say you’ll be happy to see who shows up ;)}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {DID YOU SAY SPOOKY IDEAS} {also can we talk about the fact that Thomas has made Kingdom Hearts fanfiction}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    Ehhh just some specifics- names, pronouns, personality, why they’re here and stuff. Find a character template! I’d make one for you, but I’m much too lazy xD

    Oct 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: The Haunted Castle [OOC]

    Ofc you can join, @ChesTacos! Just gimme some info and hop right in ^-^

    Oct 15, 2021
  • Archive Re: The Haunted Castle

    Muse laughed, a bit too loudly. “Ohhh goodness- you never fail me, Dani~!” She let herself cool off for a bit. “Ahhh, but these poor humans… oh, they have NO ...

    Oct 15, 2021


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain