User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "Cuz it's boring here, duh. And like, I'm no baby expert, but I don't think you should leave the kid in the kitchen by himself."

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion raised a brow. "...Yeah, I'm not buying that one."

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "I mean, like... I'm about to head out, if you wanna come with..."

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I- that's adorable-)

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion sighed. "Of course you'd say that... I'll just stick with the light sides, I guess, it'd probably be the safer option. Wait, why can't I be neither if you're ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Hnnngh, I wanna be neither, too... I was with the dark sides earlier, and Jealousy’s been really nice to me, but the other light sides don’t want me talking to ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Neither? You... you can do that?” Passion sounded a little envious of Sleep.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “I mean... it does kinda make sense cuz you’re Sleep..? Anyways. Are you a light side or a dark side?” (Headcanon that Erin doesn’t actually need to sleep, but does ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “...Sure!” The two of them sat down together. “By the way, I’m genuinely not trying to judge you, but I don’t think you should be drinking coffee this late at ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “...Oh, uh, yeah, I am! I’m Passion, who are you..?” This guy didn’t seem too bad.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Aight bet-) It was later, and now night time. Passion was getting ready to go to bed, when he heard footsteps. He yelped at the sudden sound, and turned to ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion smiled. The light sides all chatted for a little while. (So I read back through when Revenge was acting like Innocence (yeah that was Revenge, not Jealousy) and apparently ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh wow, he’s smart and cute-) “Passion, that’s right! Patton told me about you! I’m prince Roman.” “Roman, hm? It’s nice to meet you!”

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Passion smiled. “Oh! Hello! You look like a prince, are you one?” Roman nodded. “I am indeed!” Passion gasped, bowing. “Your majesty...” Roman laughed. “You don’t need to bow, y’know

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Haha sorry-) Honesty seemed calmer now. “Okay, yeah..!” “Alright, let’s go, I’d like to introduce myself to him!”

    Jan 12, 2021


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White