User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (I mean, I still have some work to get done myself, so should we wait until we can both talk?)

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yes, of course. We’ll see you soon, have a nice birthday. The two of them walk away. (Heck yeah! When do you think you’ll be ready?)

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Whoa, hey, calm down! I believe you... Janus nudges Virgil. Yes, Virgil, calm down... (Wait my script doesn’t say whether or not they brought J a gift-)

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Janus nodded. Yeah... happy birthday, J. Revenge looked equally surprised.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Of course. Revenge walks up to the door and opens it. Yeah, who is it?

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Well of course I did! It’s your birthday! Revenge glanced up at the noise. Oh, want me to go get that for you?

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Really..? Well, then... I’m so happy I could make you feel powerful again, my handsome man~... Revenge rests his head on Jealousy’s shoulder.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge smiled, taking Jealousy’s hand. Of course, blackbird...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge’s eyes light up. He blushes a bit at Jealousy’s new outfit. ...Well, whatever the word is, you look incredible... I’m so glad you like it.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    It’s some sort of fancy cloak thing. It’s black and is speckled with different shades of orange jewels. you like it..? I made it in the imagination, I spent a ...

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Good morning to you too, love. Revenge hands Jealousy his gift.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh- sorry for waking you up, haha. I got you a little something. He gently kissed his lover’s head.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh okay- I’ll just tell him happy birthday if I see him UwU Meanwhile... Babe! Blackbird! It’s your birthday, right? Happy birthday! Revenge has a present for Jealousy.

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Ah okay lol) (Btw, is J there? If so, wouldn’t it be his birthday today? If it is, then happy birthday J :))

    Jan 12, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (I dunno? Would Jealousy feel bad? Would Passion come see him? Idk??)

    Jan 12, 2021


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison