User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    “Oh! Jealousy, hey! I got bored, so I kinda wanted to hang out with you! ...Sorry if I’m bugging you or something, I can go-“

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ~~~~~~~~~~~ It was evening a few days later. Passion was getting to know the light sides and Sleep, but missed seeing Jealousy. So, just when everyone was winding down and ...

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (ah okay, do we go back to that roleplay or?)

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (What now? Is- is that all?)

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hnnnnnn I know right?! I never really got into their ship but I love it anyways-

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Logan blushed in surprise, but quickly kissed back.

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Then I now officially pronounce you two as a married couple. You may now kiss.

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton's ring had beautiful sky blue quartzes and diamonds. The two partners put the rings on each other. Alright... Logan Braine Sanders, do you take Patton to be your husband? ...

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Logan's eyes seem to light up. He smiled at Patton's vows. He actually smiled. Once Patton was done... Now then. May we have the rings?

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Right. Almost forgot about that. Logan proceeded on with his vows.

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Janus cleared his throat. Dearly beloved, we are here today for the marriage of Logan and Patton. The service continued.

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Logan nodded softly. I-I thought you said you weren't doing anything special...

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Logan waited at the alter, a bit nervous himself. He was a little disappointed. He had his vows planned and everything, he was wearing a fancier suit than normal. But ...

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (We can do it now, if you'd like.)

    Jan 13, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh, hey again you two! Alright alright lol, I’ll be in as soon as I find my Airpods)

    Jan 12, 2021


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind