-
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
(Hmm... well, he’d probably tell his friends, so maybe talk to them?)
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: Reserved 1 + 2
(Ouch, that sucks girl. I’m really sorry about that)
Jan 15, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(im sorry I just have a bunch of homework and I’m lowkey kinda stressed but I also kinda want to vent so I might get on, but only for a ...
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(I guess, I’ll be right there)
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Well then, I’ll leave you to it so I don’t distract you! And remember, you’re doing great sweetie
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Maybe, I still have a bunch of work but sure :))
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(OwO It’s its own sepwate qwategory!🥺💕✨) (Oh oops I didn’t know when you’d be on ahaha, this is awkward-) “Of course.” Passion blushed a little himself.
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Pfft- just tried to say “category” but I instead said “qwategory” I-) Passion gently took Jealousy’s hand, hoping he didn’t seem weird for this. “...Well, there’s at least one person.
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Ooh sure-) “I mean, yeah! I think so.” Passion smiled.
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(I fell asleep while counting oof- no worries, I’m trying again today)
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(No way- seriously?? Imma shift in like 20 minutes so maybe if you wait we can shift together-)
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Oh I tried using that same one lol- but like, I can’t rlly use it cuz I’ll have to wear headphones and my parents are the ones who wake me ...
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Here’s the script I have, this is stuff for basically just the DR in general. Also add that Honesty has your design)
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Aight bet I’ll be right there)
Jan 14, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
“Well, why wouldn’t I? You’re great!” (Hey, I finished that ship doodle dump I was talking about. You wanna see it now, or should we wait till the next CC ...
Jan 13, 2021
