User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Welp, that gives me flashbacks to Steven Universe-

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Fineeeee... Remus sinks down. ...Jeez. Why Patton??

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    It'd be more fun if he did explode!! Remus no-

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Um... I guess we can see how it goes..? Yeah!! There we go!

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...That... last bit probably isn't a good idea. Aww, but it's fun!!

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Btw... happy birthday Patton! I'll work on your birthday drawing as soon as I get home.

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hola) (Should we just do a new prompt?)

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    hnnnngh sorry I don’t get WiFi at night- also no snow day :(

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Uhhhh I might fall asleep in the process but I’ll try ig😅 Also I just realized that I might get a snow day tomorrow, nothing’s set in stone yet but ...

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Wooooo finally finished all that homework I was so stressed about!!

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Heh... thanks Patt. Imma get back to work for real rn. Cya :)

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh wow, okay. So sorry about that, I hope both Cam and the other alter are okay.)

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Wanna continue? I might not respond as quickly cuz homework but still-)

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Yes, Patton, yes you are. Also I hope your situation improves Birb)

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Gotcha... well, maybe tell some gossip girl or something? Maybe she’ll get the word out)

    Jan 15, 2021


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)