User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Alright imma start) Janus was curled up in a corner, tearing up a little. He felt so lonely. Everyone thought he was a monster. But he wasn’t. All he’d ever ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (I assume we have characters?) (Btw if I don’t respond then sorry I’m doing a voice acting thing with Melon)

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (YES)

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Tell me)

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Omg I’m so sorry. I accidentally fell asleep, somehow, it’s not even that late. And for the record, I didn’t shift.)

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Me neither help-)

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I believe it is female. (I'm rewatching Cartoon Therapy, as one does, and I just- this is an actual quote from the episode-) *zooms in on Larry dramatically* "I think ...

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    The puppy happily pants, licking Patton's face. Logan smiles. Happy birthday, star. (Oh wow- also awwww this scene tho-)

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Okay! Now for basic plot... hm, what if... Roman or Remus is a prince, and another side becomes a servant for the prince?}

    Jan 16, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Just a bit longer, star. Logan leaves. He goes to Virgil, who has the puppy. It’s a small Charles Spaniel puppy. Alright, we’re ready.

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    To get your gift, of course. Do not worry, I will return shortly.

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    (Okay yeah, completely fine. What about some royalty AU?)

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {...New prompt?}

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Just a few moments, dear. I'll be right back.

    Jan 15, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    You'll see Patton, rather soon, actually.

    Jan 15, 2021


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief