User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {“I can’t guarantee it’ll be good” *proceeds to write an amazing starter*} Logan wasn’t usually much for sympathy. He tended to be apathetic, not caring much for the world around ...

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {YAY :D Could you start? I assume you’re taking Remus ^-^’}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {mmmmm I thought of something- maybe like, Remus ends up abandoned, and gets taken in by scientists (not good ones) but Logan wants to help him?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {so uh- I thought of Remus being like a tentacle monster, but who’d go with him?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {eh ok- uhhh maybe we could work with other monster/human duos? We can always come back to this}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {me neither ahaha-}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {well yeah but do you know where we’re gonna go from here?}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {sure, where to}

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {DJGDJFHSJDH VIRGIL MY BELOVED

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Janus tucked Virgil in. “Sleep good, or whatever…” He smiled softly, leaning against the wall. He didn’t need sleep.

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “No problem, kid…” Janus lay Virgil down in bed.

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “You’re right, they do… I’ll look after you, promise.”

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    Janus flinched for a moment, before blinking. This child… relying on him… it made him feel something. He crouched down and carefully hugged back, gently picking him up.

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “I’m Janus… something, something, supposed to protect you from your parents. Ugh, they suck, based on what I heard.”

    Oct 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    “Oh boy, imma show you what happens when you lie to your father-“ Robert charged towards Virgil, but Janus stood up, glaring at him. Robert’s face went white. “Go on. ...

    Oct 17, 2021


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data