User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Yeah I think that's the end of the scene lol, what now?)

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...Ah... seems a bit like overkill... then again, these scientists are great at that..."

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Truthfully, he wasn't. Revenge would never truly revert back to his old self, physically or mentally. The corruption had changed him permanently. He was really just acting more energetic about ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus smiled, getting a little choked up. "I don't understand... why you're being so nice, or how I ended up meeting you...''

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    This side of Revenge wasn't out as much as it had once been, but it was still there. He hummed happily as he pecked Jealousy's cheek and went to his ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "..." Janus smiled softly. "...Thank you."

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Well, yeah, but hey, that's my life, heh..."

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Of course! No one's ever been so nice to me like you are..."

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah! Sleep really liked the gift, surprisingly, and he said that we should talk more! He seems to be acting a bit like Passion.

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "But you're nice..!"

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "I really don't think you could! You're amazing!"

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Uh huh! Cya! He waved goodbye and sunk back down to the mansion, smiling.

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...Apparently I look like a monster and I get incredibly violent when mad..?" That had only happened once, and that was because they'd been treating him incredibly harshly, more so ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah..! Yeah, we really should. Truth be told, Revenge had really missed hanging out with Erin.

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Janus really didn't care. Ever since he'd been tossed into the lab, he hadn't really had any sort of affection. So any sort of soft, gentle touch would just make ...

    Jan 17, 2021


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy