User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton blinked. He decided to keep it, since he liked to have things that reminded him of happy moments. He quickly put it in his room, and came back just ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton’s smile dropped. ...Oh no- Virgil, I-I’m so sorry- I didn’t mean to-

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hehe, me too!! They proceeded to make the cookies. At one point, Patton tried to open a bag of flour... and it got all over him and Virgil.

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton smiled, happy to see Virgil happy. Good choice! Okay okay let’s go- He walks with Virgil to the kitchen, a bit of a bounce in his steps.

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Mm... either sugar or snickerdoodle. I haven’t decided yet, which would you prefer?

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton opened the door a little. Heya, kiddo! It’s me, Patton! I was gonna bake some cookies, and I was wondering if you’d like to join me, since we haven’t ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton hummed as he walked. He hadn’t talked to Virgil in a little while, so he decided, why not have some bonding time with his kiddo? He knocked on the ...

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (I’ll take Patton! May I start?)

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Hmm... what about Patton and Virgil? What if they did something like bake cookies together or something?)

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Uhhh sure I guess, if you want- or maybe we could have two characters interact that don’t usually interact?)

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "Mhm..."

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "You're fine, you're fine..."

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "..." Janus would've pulled away, but this felt way too nice.

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...And I thought I was violent-"

    Jan 17, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    "...I guess to see what happens..?"

    Jan 17, 2021


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451