User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Art & Photography Re: Passion Comic

    (TW: Blood) Okay but like- I kinda love how the corrupted Passion design turned out Text Revenge: I can’t tell you too much, it’ll mess up the past... But it ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Art & Photography Re: Passion Comic

    Excuse my messy handwriting lol Text Revenge: ...The corruption, that’s what happened. Passion: The... corruption? What’s that? Sounds bad...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Art & Photography Re: Passion Comic

    @meloncalling I finished! Text Passion: I... I changed so much... what happened to me..?

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Me neither lol, but hey, here we are haha Btw I should be done with the Passion comic in a couple hours, tops)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Whoops-)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hehe, I'll try! Sorry, I tend to get really happy about these sorts of things, heh... (Okay so I was watching this Logicality moments video, and one of the moment ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh- it's fine, it's fine! It's okay! Patton finishes the last of the signatures. The last ones are a little sloppy from the excitement.

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (what if I weren't so anxious about practically everything /hj Also yes) Patton was practically shaking with excitement. Because of this, Thomas's heart rate was increasing. He quickly went and ...

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yeah!! I've always wanted an actual kiddo of my own! (Oof- also um,,, what if I were to,,, make a comic where Revenge and Passion meet,,, jkjkjkjk) (unless)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton’s eyes lit up. Ohmigosh of course!! (Wait won’t this make it kind of awkward if we do Moxiety in future roleplays?-)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Alright, any suggestions people?) (Oh wait I have a list right here- I lowkey kinda like the gem AU (30) one. Birb, do you watch Steven Universe?)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Virge, nothing you say is dumb! At least I don’t think so!

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (...New rp?)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton noticed. Hm? You tryin’ to say something, kiddo?

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Patton giggles and smiles. Yeah!! He dusts himself off, and the two of them get back to making cookies.

    Jan 18, 2021


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket