User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Idk- I had a plan but I forgot about it-)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...I love you too... Emile feels safe, and already a little better.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ... Emile looks at Erin for a moment, before wrapping him in a big ol’ hug. ...Th-Thank you... I needed that, it’s just been a rough day in general... c-can ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...I-I mentioned it, but he didn’t say anything about it... then again, I doubt he’d book another session with a therapist who, according to him, is “unprofessional and immature”...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    N-No... I think he was about... 24? 25? He seemed to have a lot of issues, but he wouldn’t open up too much...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    N-Nothing too bad..! Just some insults... and cussing me out a bit... and saying th-that I wasn’t doing my job right...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    B-But I’m fine... just some mean client..! I’ll get over it eventually...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hm? O-Oh! Nothing, I’m fine, don’t worry..! He forces a smile.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (K) Emile arrives home from therapy. He doesn’t look as peppy and bouncy and usual.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Ughhh dang it- hey at least I didn't simp again lol) (Alright, next scene has Emile in it, the other person can be either Erin or Judex. I myself had ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (To the bathroom? I got my phone in here lol, I’ll be there in a sec)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh, I gotta eat dinner first, I’ll be there right after tho)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Awe you think so?🥺)

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Art & Photography Re: Passion Comic

    Oooh the silhouettes look cool Text Revenge: ...Thanks, Passion.

    Jan 18, 2021
  • Art & Photography Re: Passion Comic

    hngggggh I can’t draw hugs Text Passion: Wow... Passion: ... Passion: That sounds awful... but... somehow, I know it’ll be okay.

    Jan 18, 2021


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar