User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh :!: that’s awful, is she okay?)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Luther chuckles. Are too! He pecks Judex on the nose.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Luther nods, smiling. Alright. You are very adorable when you’re all excited like that, by the way.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Hm... alright, that doesn’t sound so hard. I’ll do my best, then.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Luther’s eyes widen. Seriously?! Oh my gosh- that’s amazing!! He realizes something. ...Oh crap, will I even know what I’m doing-?? You’re the one who’s good at this kind of ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hm? Oh, what is it, dear?

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Hmm... what if we did something with Judex and Luther again? Idk what, but still...)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (...Annnnd cue the make out session. Those two are very cute together.)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Andrea blushes more. ...Oh, c’mere- She pulls him into a kiss on the lips.

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Yes- absolutely-

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Basically, like- heavily crushing for a person, I guess. ...Wow, I actually explained something decently-

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (...Y-Yeah, no problem... d•mmit Honesty quit making me simp so much I fricken squeaked at seeing that pet name-) Andrea looks like she’s blushing. (Shut upppp-) (no lol)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (No, for the last time, it’s not stupid-) (Aw, baby... don’t worry, they won’t, I’ll make sure of it...)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (No, they’ve met before. Honesty started cr•ing when Cam did a Jealousy impression one time. I think they have some sort of history.) (Mm... not my cup of tea, but ...

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Hey, don’t talk like that! What did you have in mind?)

    Jan 19, 2021


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus