User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge snuggles into Jealousy, letting his lover's arms hold him close. His arms gently loop around the other's waist. He tries not to accidentally poke Jealousy with his horns.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge nodded. Yeah... um... I had a nightmare, can we cuddle for tonight..?

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Pfft- also okay, who do y'all wanna be? I kinda wanna be Roman, but I can be whoever)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Well, the sailor's Roman, right? Hm... what about this. If we do two person, Janus is in love with Ro while Patton is the supportive bestie. If poly, then maybe ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (...If you're sure...) Later that night, Revenge awoke trembling. He'd had a nightmare regarding the corruption. He shuddered, not wanting to be alone. He carefully crept to Jealousy's room, not ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Yes, actually. It's hurt/comfort again, but i feel like I'm making my character the victim too much...)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Oh, no worries, my friend! I have...) idea.)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I love it I love it I love it- are we doing ships? Poly or two people?)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Luther awww’s and playfully ruffles his lover’s hair.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Ah okay, that’s fine) (Ooh, I found this prompt from Magebird?)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Ofc :))

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh) (Well... try to keep her in your thoughts and prayers and stuff, m’kay? She’ll be okay.)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hm... have you texted her? Maybe make sure she’s doing okay?)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh wow... note to self to limit that)

    Jan 19, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Oh crap okay. I hope she recovers soon, I’ll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.)

    Jan 19, 2021


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon