User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    yes blackbird... g'night... love you... He stayed cuddled up close to Jealousy until he was out completely.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh, m'kay... that's good... Revenge yawned softly.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I'll start) Roman hummed a sea shanty to himself as he wandered around the top half of the boat. He felt oh so peaceful out here on the water. But ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (...Well okay then-) (Anything else we need to clear up?)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (...I thought you got last minute tickets like me-) (Also here's the link:

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Probably cuz you don't have TikTok I don't think, but I can drop the link to the musical if you want)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Oh right, I forgot that you're uncultured /j) (So basically a bunch of people on TikTok came together to create a virtual musical)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Alrighty then) (Btw um... what if I told you that I found the entirety of the Ratatouille musical on Youtube)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I'd like that... thanks blackbird... Revenge nuzzled him sweetly, accidentally poking him with his horns. Sorry-

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I panicked okay-) (I actually initially chose 2 but I thought it'd be funny to say 1.5 lol)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    A... A bit, I think... thanks...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Ah yes, murdering one of my online friends, how f u n) (Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 1.5)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Tell me why, when it came to deciding, that my mind initially went "Russian Roulette" I-)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge nods softly. The praise is calming and nice. He remains buried in Jealousy's chest.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    mm... The words play again and again in his mind. He takes a few deep breaths.

    Jan 20, 2021


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe