User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Hmm... I'll take Remus if y'all want)

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (I had that in mind too, who's playing him?)

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    So you're telling me that Violence wants to fight? Ughhhh... not this again...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "...I doubt it, if Patton didn't find anyone else..."

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "..." Roman looked down sadly. friends... my brother... th-they're... gone..."

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Janus smirks. Come on. Let's go get the others.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Hmm... that sounds good..! Or maybe you or Er- I mean, Sleep could knock him out.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Roman's eyes grew sad. "...Wh...What..?"

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    He does, 3 people, just like Jealousy... but he can't steal a power if it's already in effect. If we can get J to control him or something before he ...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Roman would be all "...You do realize there's fish in there too right-")

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I get what you mean, heh... we might be able to. It'd be 10 against 1, well, 13 out of 1 if Jealousy, Revenge and Honesty decide to join.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (pfft- yes, he'd be all, "Are you guys cannibals?!")

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...I don't know... I really don't... it's a lose-lose...

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Roman carefully shook the other's hand. But then, he noticed it. The tail. He blinked in shock, before scre*ming and nearly falling off the rock.

    Jan 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    "R...Roman..."

    Jan 20, 2021


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus