User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Uh oh- Virgil, darling..? Roman carefully gets closer to Virgil. He’s helped him through anxiety attacks before, and figures this will be no different.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Are you both alright..? I-I’ll be okay, I think... Virgil? You good there?

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Thankfully for Andrea, it fades away after a few moments. She shakily breaths heavily. I-I... I think ‘m fine now... it works... at least it works...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Idunnocuzimanidiotwhocantthinkright stopitstopit-

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Roman and Remus both nodded.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Upon this, Andrea starts to get some black eyeshadow under her eyes. Faint, purple clouds of anxiety appear near her. ...Okay it’s working um um um- She starts trembling a ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    But I mean... don’t you still have the ability to make others anxious..? Here, try it on me, I volunteer as tribute- I don’t even watch Hunger Games why the ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Roman frowned when Janus left. He didn’t want that pretty merman to leave!

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Okay, listen. We really need the help, sooo... if not, we could always get Jealousy or Revenge to take your place...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remus snickered. “Give us a minute here, will ya? ...Oh :!:-“ His eyes widened at the tails.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Good point. Okay, so... Remus said that maybe Logan could try and distract him with facts and stuff, and Virgil could make him anxious about something..? Patton could probably be ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remus breathed heavily, coughing up water. He wasn't aware of much, but he'd heard some guy say 'handsome'. Aw, pretty boy thought he was handsome... Roman's eyes widened as Remus ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    (Nah, not rn, the fight scene might just be quicker than normal. Or regular pace, it depends on when you can respond.) Janus chuckles. Go for it then, dear.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remus was drowning. He couldn't breathe, couldn't think right. He was slowly dying, and he'd be gone for good if he didn't get some air in the next minute or ...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    You're /so/ wrong. Maybe we could get some sort of distraction going, and then the others attack? Maybe Sleep or Remus could knock Violence out? (Soooo, we might have to ...

    Jan 21, 2021


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14