User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Will do. Remus sinks down and pops up a few moments later with Roman. (Who’s taking him?)

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Annnnd Roman went for it because 🌌plot convenience.🌌

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Not everyone, relax. Honesty said he missed you, and hey, so did I! That’s two people that don’t hate you, and I’m sure there’s more than that...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Really? Huh, that’s weird, can’t really remember him saying something about him hating you...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Roman was looking at Janus, or at least stealing glances at him, anyways. He really wanted to kiss him right then and there, but he thought it’d be all weird...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    No no, you’re fine, just gotta find something that works. Hmm.... I could always bring Roman in or something...

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Doitdoitdoitdoit-) Annnnnnd cue the makeout session Roman was just watching like 👁👄👁 (wait that’s not weird to do now right-)

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    :!:- okay, bad idea- Remus turns off the music.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    Remus blushed brighter, before pulling Patton into another, deeper kiss.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Just go with it, you’ll see if you like it or not... Remus starts playing Welcome to the Black Parade.

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Sure? I guess so.”

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Uhhh... My Chemical Romance..? Y’know, that one emo band?

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I dunno... Virgil was testing out his anxiety powers or whatever, and I think that somehow brought you back in his body..? ...Wait, how are we gonna get emo back-

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    “Mhm, you heard me right~“

    Jan 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...You’re seriously gonna forget about all of our moments together? I’m not lying, Par. If you want, I can bring snakey or Honesty in to confirm that I’m telling the ...

    Jan 21, 2021


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman