User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    This place has those..? Whoa... o-okay..!

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Penny’s eyes widened. Really..? B-But- doesn't that mean you can’t be in the mansion anymore...?

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh-! R-Robin! Hey, what’s up?

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Penny was cleaning some stuff, trying to get Robin off her mind.

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Abby blinks, standing there as Robin walks away. (Nobody: Abby: 🧍‍♀️)

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Shhhh, don’t talk like that-!! Don’t call him that! ...And I’m gonna miss you...

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Y..Yes, sir. Robin hangs her head in shame, and starts to walk away. (Can you take her back now?)

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...B-But I am trying..! I really am! She then mutters, And Penny’s perfect to me...

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Abby gulps as she watches Robin. She hopes she’s not about to lose her friend... (You want me to take Robin?)

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    You’re fine, I’m not him. Maybe later you can gush about her, but not now.

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Okay, listen, this is cute and all, but you need to keep it down while you’re working. Do you know what’ll happen if the boss finds you like this? He’ll ...

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Seriously? With who?

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    You too! Heh... She walked off. Her thoughts ranged from, ‘Real smooth, Penny...’ to ‘I’m in love I’m in love I’m in love-‘

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    She eventually calmed herself down. A-Alright, um... I have some stuff to go finish up...

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Y-You're fine, um, you're fine- Penny has to slightly hide her face just to tone down her blushing.

    Jan 25, 2021


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady