User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Not really! Hmm... maybe Lo and Ro?}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #5

    {Hey! Thought I responded to this sorry-} Remy frowned. "...You okay?"

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Alright! What characters?}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Alright! Should we stick with the first prompt, or do another one?}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #4

    {Hey! Would you still like to talk?}

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    It's nothing. You'll- you'll hear about it when the time comes.

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Pfft, okay Er- I mean Sleep-

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Oh frick sorry- Ro, chill, it's nothing. Cam, breathe, it's okay.

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge's soft smile seems genuine. Yeah, I'm glad I got someone to talk to. (heheheheeheheh)

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    I... don't know..? I guess I didn't think that far ahead... I don't really know what I'd talk about next time, but I guess maybe if I need to vent ...

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...They rebooted it? Oh? For what, exactly? (*laughs* okay, you gotta admit, that was funny-)

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Mm... can't really think of much... uhh... you said something about She-Ra earlier..? That old 80's cartoon? Cuz I can't remember that ever happening in the show... (Yep, it's not ...

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    least you and Jealousy understand. That's more than I can say for the others. So... thanks for that, I guess. (Oh hey Roman- gah this is chaotic lol)

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    Revenge took a deep breath, not seeming opposed to Emile touching him. (K!nky~) (Remus shut the :!: up-) ...Sorry... th-they're great, it's just complicated with most of them, and they ...

    Feb 1, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2 test

    ...Y-Yeah... of course it was :!:ing awful... Annnnd here comes the pent up rage. you know how hard it is?? To beg to them that you weren't in control? To ...

    Feb 1, 2021


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk