-
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Alright! I’ll be using one of my first oc’s for this role, they’re non-binary btw.) (Just so Violence doesn’t meddle with this. Are we gonna ship them with him or ...
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Mm, nah... what about Tactlessness/Apathy?)
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Hmm... alright, so we don’t have to put this in now, but I’ve came up with a couple ideas for the side we have yet to introduce. I’m thinking either ...
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
(Mm... nah, it was getting boring to us both. Hope you don’t take that the wrong way.)
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
...Well that’s, uh... that’s good..? (I don’t know where to go from here)
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Oh, nothing much. Just whatever, really.
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
...You know what, that’s honestly fair-
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Dre can’t help laughing a bit at that. Sorry, just thought that was funny- and I mean, technically there is, considering the fact that there are trillions of alternate universes ...
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Shhh, let the fandom simp for fictional- well, not fictional -fictional, but still- characters in peace-
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“A-A bit.. you’re fine, though...” {...what does this mean-}
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
...I mean, it’s not any different for a bunch of the fandom...
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Well- ....Eye reveal-
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Whoop, there we go-
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Dre smirks. You gonna tell him, Cam? ...Wait, or is it her? They? What pronouns are you using-
Feb 4, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2 test
Dre tries not to laugh, but does snicker.
Feb 4, 2021
